She is the creator of Tiny Elephants animation company, specialised in animated films in stop motion. She is the creator of cartoon strips Small Birds Singing.
What have I leart from the lecture?
- The patience and effort you have to put to make a short stop motion clip
- how does the set look like creating a stop motion animation, and tricks and tips how to make a illusion of space
- the precision and importance of detail while creating the actors and the set. It made a great impression on me when Linda showed us how she made little tea pots and over ceramic vessels by her self, and ow beautiful they looked on the set.
- how to create a stop motion puppet, by making a frame of the body which gives the opportunity to move individual parts of the body, creating ceramic heads with every single face look the actor will present and clothing.
- How expensive is this industry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!